We all wish we can wear t-shirts every single day because they’re so comfy. Some of us actually want to spend their whole life wearing them because of the availability of contrast and colors in them. They’re easy to wash, plus, no need to be very careful about them getting dirty. We can change them instantly and they get along with almost everything. Here’s a little reality check though, the plain old T-shirts can get boring sometimes. I know you’ll say, they’re usually used as sweat clothes but still, they need little attitude and style. It’s awesome to have comfort with little fashion. Nothing can match this combination. That’s the reason Embroidery is done on t-shirts.
Embroidery is a kind of decorating fabric for caps or shirts, it can be used to display the brand logo, message, team name on the surface of t-shirt products, and it’s a common way to advertise brand info to the end-user. For apparel retailers, they need to know this craft and provide the right t-shirts for their customers. Embroidery is one of the main methods of decoration for a number of reasons. This art has become so sleek with the availability of high tech computerized machines. Finish products look so professional, durable, and hard-wearing. You can buy printable t-shirts wholesale and get them designed according to your style.
Types of Embroidery:
There are two types of embroidery which are mostly followed.
- Flat Snitch: As the name suggests a more level finished is achieved. It is done without crossing or looping the thread. This type of embroidery is mostly used in t-shirt printing. It results in a very hard-wearing design and can face frequent washing without any damage to the design.
- 3D Embroidery: Also known as 3D foam and 3D puff; this technique achieves a design raised from the surface by providing foam under the top stitch. You can get fonts or more basic shapes. This technique best suited for those garments which don’t require a lot of washing i.e. hats or polo shirts.
Benefits of Embroidery:
Here’re a few reasons to use embroidery on t-shirts. Especially if you’re a seller of t-shirts, this will tell you the importance of having a brand.
The first benefit of having embroidered t-shirts is the uniqueness. It gives the user a personalized experience. Users can select whichever design they want and you can provide versatile design options. Embroidery can be done on t-shirts, polo shirts, and trousers as well. Embroidered designs are very consistent and the resulting items tend to be of high quality. Ultimately, they perceive high monetary value.
Embroidered items are a great way to advertise your business and do branding. They’re walking advertisements and make loud statements wherever they go. Someone wearing a solid-colored T-shirt with a logo or design embroidered on it, imagine, the statement it will make. Especially, if that person will see someone else wearing the same t-shirt, it will automatically build your brand authority. It sends a message that they’re all like the same brand and they’ve something in common. Plus, they will have something to talk about meaning more mouth of words for your brand.
Quality embroidered design tends to be more durable. These designs are hard wearing and have the ability to face heavy laundering without the problem of color fading away. Stitching is usually tough and hard-wearing that makes the design more solid avoiding common wear and tear. You may have experienced it yourself a shirt to wear out even before the embroidered image does.
A most important aspect of a quality embroidered design is giving you a professional look and impression. It provides the cloth a perceived value of great quality and carefully designed. An embroidered design shirt will stand out in the crowd of blank t-shirts providing the shirt more professional look and good quality.
What Kind Of T-shirts Can Be Embroidered?
Every kind of t-shirt can be embroidered with the exception of very thin t-shirts. The finished product is very hard-wearing, which makes it an easy selection for those garments which are laundered frequently. You can buy already manufactured blank t-shirts and get them embroidered.
What To Look For While Embroidering In Blank Custom T-Shirts?
Some of the things you need to consider to get the best finish product because of some restriction on embroidering procedure on blank t-shirts. If you’re thinking of getting embroidered your personalized t-shirt order, then there are some things you need to be considerate about.
- Your logo or design should be simplified with block text. Best embroidered design tends to have fewer curves and solidity in it. It is suggested to follow these tricks with the design you want to get embroidered. Fewer curves meaning easy to embroider.
- The size of the desired design also plays an important role. Your design should cover the right, left chest, or center abdominal of the t-shirt to maintain a great quality and professional look. The bigger and curvier the design is, the more difficult it will become to get embroidered.
- As we discussed earlier, it is hard to get embroidery on thin material shirts. That’s why your fabric material needs to be strong enough to hold when needles are stitching through the shirt. It does not matter if your fabric is polyester, cotton or a blend if the fabric is pulled during stitching; the entire design can become disproportionate, which will ruin the whole t-shirt.
You’ve gathered an ample amount of knowledge about embroidery. Now, if you are looking to purchase blank wholesale t-shirts then Opentip.com is one of the options available. You can visit their website: www.opentip.com
The best thing about Opentip is, you can get low-cost branded t-shirts without sacrificing your style. These t-shirts can be embroidered easily because their fabric is strong enough without being itchy. Plus, most popular brands are available on this site e.g. The Next Level, A4, Hanes, Jerzees, Bayside, Bella+Canvas. These many available options make it an all-in-one go-to store for wholesale blank t-shirts. Perfect for teams and group buying as well.